|Nov or Dec Hi||58%|
Pretty powerful stat that greater than 50% probability the high of the year takes place in November or December.
Whats more incredible is that there is almost a 50% probability the high occurs in December. That’s 1 month out of the 12.
*model still in alpha test stage
My SPX model predictions for September are below:
– A STRONG (70%+ greater probability) projected positive month for September.
– SPX closing around 1666 for September (chart below).
Risks to the model projections:
1. Taper/Interest Rates
2. Middle East unrest (Syria, Egypt, WWIII)
3. Debt Ceiling
4. Fed Chairman speculation/announcement
5. Continued weak US economic data/September negative seasonality
6. Europe and Asia rebound slowing or worse faltering
SPX 2013 Returns through August v. Avg. Historical Returns